Do You Want To Help Your Dog Live Longer?
The strategies in the Older Dog Longevity Blueprint can help your dog by…
- Reducing the pain and discomfort of Arthritis and any age-related issues
- Improving their mobility and quality of life
- Helping them live a longer, healthier and happier life
Is Your Dog…
Starting to slow down?
Stiff or sore after exercise?
Slower and unsteady when getting up from lying down?
Not wanting to walk as far or as often as they used to?
Hesitating to climb up and down steps or get in and out of the car?
Struggling with the discomfort of arthritis?
How I Can Help Your Dog…
I offer you a personalised treatment plan specifically tailored for your dog to …
- Help reduce the pain and discomfort associated with the symptoms of Arthritis (click HERE for our free YOUR DOG AND ARTHRITIS Video Series)
- Improve their mobility and quality of life and
- Give YOU simple and effective strategies to help your dog live a longer, healthier, happier life
Your Dog And Arthritis …
Would you like to learn some highly effective techniques and strategies to help your dog to …
- manage the symptoms of Arthritis (click HERE for your free 10 Point Arthritis Check List)
- slow down further degeneration or
- reduce the risk of Arthritis affecting your dog later in life?
Are you ready to take that next step and take action now?
Join us for our OLDER DOG ONLINE MASTER CLASS: 5 Proven Strategies To Help Your Dog Live A Longer, Healthier Life!
Love My Old Dog Academy
Join a growing community of caring and committed older dog owners and get access to a wide range of proven and effective strategies, that I use every day to help older dogs ‘just like yours’ live longer with the best quality of life possible.
Our Happy Clients
Latest Wellbeing Tips
Click above to read Monty’s story.read more
We were recently interviewed by Dr Joanne Righetti and David Prior on the 2UE Talking Pets Radio Show on how to help your ageing dog live longer with the best quality of life possible.read more
Learn more about Arthritis, the causes, the warning signs, and effective strategies to manage the symptoms in our free 5 Part Video Series – YOUR DOG AND ARTHRITIS.read more