Do You Want To Help Your Dog Live Longer?
The strategies in the Older Dog Longevity Blueprint can help your dog by…
- Helping reduce the pain and discomfort of Arthritis
- Improving their mobility and quality of life
- Helping them live a longer, healthier and happier life
Is Your Dog…
Starting to slow down?
Stiff or sore after exercise?
Slower and unsteady when getting up from lying down?
Not wanting to walk as far or as often as they used to?
Hesitating to climb up and down steps or get in and out of the car?
Struggling with the discomfort of arthritis?
How I Can Help Your Dog…
I offer you a personalised treatment plan specifically tailored for your dog to …
- Help reduce the pain and discomfort associated with the symptoms of Arthritis (click HERE for our free YOUR DOG AND ARTHRITIS Video Series)
- Improve their mobility and quality of life and
- Give YOU simple and effective strategies to help your dog live a longer, healthier, happier life
Your Dog And Arthritis …
Would you like to learn some highly effective techniques and strategies to help your dog to …
- manage the symptoms of Arthritis
- slow down further degeneration or
- reduce the risk of Arthritis affecting your dog later in life?
Love My Dog Online Program
The only one of its kind showing you three key strategies to help YOU help YOUR dog live a longer, healthier, happier life.
PLUS our limited time only launch offer with BONUSES!
Our Happy Clients
Latest Wellbeing Tips
We were recently interviewed by Dr Joanne Righetti and David Prior on the 2UE Talking Pets Radio Show on how to help your ageing dog live longer with the best quality of life possible.read more
Learn more about Arthritis, the causes, the warning signs, and effective strategies to manage the symptoms in our free 5 Part Video Series – YOUR DOG AND ARTHRITIS.read more
As our dogs start to age and slow down, we become more aware of many of the obvious physical tell-tale signs, but there are also a number of less obvious signs that can indicate they are aging too. The reality is that dogs generally live much shorter lives than we do,...read more