DATE: Sunday 18th June 2017
TIME: 10.30am to Noon (please make sure you are on time as we will be starting promptly)
VENUE: Petite Paws Doggy Daycare, 1/22 Barralong Road, Erina, New South Wales, 2250
WHAT TO BRING:
- You and your dog (note – only one dog per one owner)
- A pen to write on the Workshop Handout which each participant will be given
- A Dog Mat/Bed for your dog to lie on for the hands-on part of the workshop. If your dog is calm and relaxed around other dogs, then a dog crate is not essential
- A Lead for your dog. ALL DOGS MUST BE UNDER THE CARE OF THEIR OWNER AND ON LEAD AT ALL TIMES
- Dog treats if necessary
- Cash/credit card if you would like to purchase any of the massage tools, heat packs and other items that Tim will be covering in the workshop which we will have with us on the day
- Signed Workshop Waiver Form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT IT).
WHAT TO DO BEFOREHAND: We suggest you take your dog for a walk before the workshop to get rid of any excess energy and also toilet them.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!