What a fun Dogs Day Out we had, courtesy of Taloodles, at Boronia Park in Epping yesterday.
– The rain held off (mostly!)
– We made some new friends including Rover, the beautiful Burmese Mountain Dog from Acacia Grove Canine Lodge, and a little Bruiser!
– We ran into some old friends – Cobbett, the 6 year old Leonberger, and Flick, the 5 month old long-haired German Shepherd
– One of us even had our face painted!
– We also signed up some new participants to Oli’s ‘4 Paws 2 Feet’ 21 Day Stretch Together Challenge
Pictures tell a thousand words so check out our photos below.
Tim and Cobbett
Working with the wonderful Cobbett
Rover – Before shot
Rover – After shot!
Flick and Skye
Bruiser the Cruiser!
Tim working on Cha Cha
Venus and Dean from Pods4Pets