PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
This is where we start to combine many of the techniques you have learnt so far in these Senior Dog Classes and put them into a flowing routine.
This is a routine that consistently helps to relieve the pain of Arthritis for many of the dogs that I work with.
I have taught this regularly to many senior dog owners … who have achieved great results for their own dogs.
Using this routine regularly could be a real game changer for your dog.
* Thumb Strokes Lower Back 23 seconds
* Thumb Strokes Gluteals With Pressure Point 34 seconds
* Gua Sha Introduction 50 seconds
* Thumb Pushes Hip 1 min 5 seconds
* Tripod 1 min 21 seconds
* Gua Sha 1 min 31 seconds
* Heat Pack Lower Back 1 min 44 seconds
* Acupressure Hip 1 min 48 seconds
* Thumb Pad Pushes 2 mins 15 seconds
* Thumb Pushes 2 mins 27 seconds
* Kneading 2 mins 35 seconds
* Acupressure Ankle 2 mins 47 seconds
* Heat Pack Hip 3 mins 12 seconds