Tim Norris is a certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner, Registered Acupuncturist and pain management expert, who specialises in Arthritis treatment and older dog care based in the Sydney (Australia) area. Tim offers a range of personalised specific treatments and structured ‘Home Care Rehabilitation Programs’ as well as online learning programs if you are outside of the Sydney area.
He works closely with a growing number of vets who actively refer their clients to him for Post-Operative Rehabilitation and Arthritis Care.
He blends his extensive back ground in Rehabilitation Therapies, Acupuncture and Nutrition to help older dogs and dogs with Arthritis live longer with the best quality of life possible.
READ MORE about why his beloved German Shepherd Kia’s Arthritis was the best thing that ever happened to her and him …
Tim has always had a passion to work with dogs. This inspired him to blend many of his skills honed over 20 years working with people and creatively integrate them into his work with dogs, and develop Both Ends Of The Lead.
Tim’s key differential is being able to utilise much of his experience and training in working with people to help enhance his approach to working with dogs. He has seen first hand many times how this has been a significant advantage from a diagnostic and treatment perspective. His rehabilitation and corrective exercise training has been key in developing and teaching proven effective techniques and strategies to his clients, to help them get the best outcome possible for their dogs..
Tim has made a career out of helping older dogs and dogs with Arthritis feel new again. A key part of this is training owners how to keep their four legged friends active, happy and as pain free as possible in their advancing years. He does this by innovatively using proven therapeutic methods used successfully on humans and adapting them for dogs.
Check out Tim’s face to face treatment options and on-line learning programs HERE …
- Over 12 years experience working with dogs as a qualified canine practitioner and canine acupuncturist
- Over 15 years practising soft tissue therapies
- Over 15 years experience in the Health & Fitness industry
- 7 years experience as a sports therapist/Pilates instructor
- Over 8 years experience in Corporate Health, including working with the Physiotherapy team at the BBC in England
- Diploma of Animal Physiotherapy
- Registered Acupuncturist
- Certified Canine Myofunctional Therapist
- Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Pet Food Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Bowen Small Animal Practitioner
- Advanced Diploma in Oriental Health Sciences
- Post-Graduate Certification in Japanese Acupuncture
- Advanced Certification of Integrated Cupping Therapy
- International Diploma in Bio-Energetics
- Certified Body Control Pilates Instructor
- Certified Neuro-Structural Integration Technique Practitioner
- Certified Bowen Therapist
- Certified Sports and Corrective Exercise Therapist
Tim says that he never stops learning and is always looking for new ways to develop his skill base further and help more dogs and owners live a healthier, happier life. He delights in seeing his clients, both human and canine, see and feel the difference that Both Ends Of The Lead’s services can have on their lives.